cali

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dont blame you..lived in Vegas for college-hated it! Then So Cal-hated it!
Hard to beat the Bay Area-just so freaking $$!
Give a shout when you return!

Good Luck!
Drew

It's about time you move back... let's dive... Shall I make Lobos reservations? Maybe we'll get Drew into diving a BP&W and a long hose.... Oh and maybe you'll finally get that $1,000 flashlight wet!!!

Ben_ca:
It's about time you move back... let's dive... Shall I make Lobos reservations? Maybe we'll get Drew into diving a BP&W and a long hose.... Oh and maybe you'll finally get that $1,000 flashlight wet!!!

it was a tough decision leaving AZ but NORCAL dive sites are calling me last time i was there :D and that light is worth it when i dove lake pleasant (pitch-black).

Hey Ben-How have you been..LOL on the long hose-I actually did a DIR demo a few moths back with the Sacto guys (Jason and his wife + Joe T) great people and I appreciated their time and effort. The dark side is calling....if only I had been exposed before plunking down big $$$'s for rec equipment.

Good luck with the move back kf6cxf!

Drew don't worry about the buyers regret... there's a lot of that around the diving world.. That's what ebay's for... :wink:

Jerome what time frame are you looking at? Finish up your DM so you can help Gary at the shop... he's looks pretty busy :)

Ben_ca:
Jerome what time frame are you looking at? Finish up your DM so you can help Gary at the shop... he's looks pretty busy :)

ben,
i'm there after this coming holiday for sure and taking the dm class at adt before this month is over.

Jerome,

Glad you're coming back. Let me know when you'd like to head out to Lobos or the NOrth Coast or anywhere! Pinoy Divers Unite!

Ericson

PS: I'll be diving Cabo San Lucas over the weekend. I'll post pics when I get back.

Back
Top Bottom