Calling Minnesota PSD teams

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthWoodsDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Our dive team is planning on doing some heavy training this summer/fall and would like to bring on an instructor for the Med Diver course. if your in the northern Minnesota area and have members who need this training let me know so we can get together and have everyone trained up to where they are supposed to be. this would likely not happen until after august.

We are also holding a river diving training day but this will not be for certification although its done under DRI standards. any fellow divers who would like to see how we train for current diving are welcome to join/watch/participate.

PM me for details, and if you are planning to host some training in the northern half of Minnesota please let me know. we are especially interested in classes through DRI and I would like a VIP/valve tech course and AGA course for personal reasons.

Trav

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom