Camp & Dive a Nuclear Missile Silo Oct '08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have reached the moment of truth for this little adventure. So far, allot of people have said they are going, but only 3 people have actually paid. If you are going on this trip, please contact Oak Hill Scuba to make payment. The number for the shop is 512-892-4900.

If I do not have at least 12 people paid by close of business Thursday, I will not lease the place and the trip will be canceled.

Mack,

You know how my schedule works. I emailed Brandon to let him know that in meetings yesterday I will not be available to attend.

Sounds like a lot of fun for the divers who can make it.

Shawn O'Shea

Come on....wazzzuuupppp.....get your self paid up......lets go.....lets go....

"Crickets......Crickets......Crickets......Crickets"......

Has all this talk of cold, dark, and deep got you thinkin?

This is adventure that only 1% of the diving world will see, and to think, you get to brag about it.
I recently explained to a person from Prague where we dive, and he said,
In a nuclear missle silo?!?!?
5mm with a hood, hooded vest or in combo with a shorty, gloves, and boots...
3mm with a hooded vest for a short time (15min). You will be fine...
If you want to dive a drysuit, great excuse to get one. Get trimmed out first....
If you need encouragement, I'll dive wet and with anyone.....

Last edited:
Well Melissa and I haven't paid yet but will today or tomorrow, so that would bring the total to 5 people paid, only looking for 7 more.

If you're from out of town, you can call the shop to do credit by phone or PM me for PayPal instructions and I'll make sure that the $ get to the shop by the deadline.

Last edited:
All righty then....gettin closer...
I have one more from San Antonio via San Diego almost talked into it...
Can maybe get two more...

At the time it was 4 paid. ChrisPete & RumBum were going to pay this evening or tomorrow, so 6 total.

I will pay up at the shop tomorrow 100% for sure absolutely.

Sooooo tempting... soooo tempting. Did it once a couple of years ago - would be a good excuse to break out the Aquatica rig...

What's the cost per diver again? Anyone have extra room in a tent?

D.

Sooooo tempting... soooo tempting. Did it once a couple of years ago - would be a good excuse to break out the Aquatica rig...

What's the cost per diver again? Anyone have extra room in a tent?

D.
I have a tent I can loan ya so you can enjoy your privacy.

Back
Top Bottom