Camp & Dive a Nuclear Missile Silo Oct '08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, in that case, I'm in!

Can they give us at least until Friday, Oct 3? That's payday for me... can pay in full Friday morning..

D.

I paid today too. For that matter I'll cover the cost of a few more spots, then if someone shows up he/she can pay me back. If not, I still get to go dive in a missile silo.

Talked to the folks at Oak Hill...they said it is postponed till Nov.
Not enough people to make a deposit for this go round....
I am still signed up...how about a few more...

I used to run this trip the Saturday before Thanksgiving every year in November. The trip always filled up but that was because the staff supported it and it took them to book the majority of the spots.

I'd pay for an extra spot too if we can still make the Oct 11th date - I can't do it in november....

Left a message for Mack at Oak Hill - maybe we can still turn this around...

D.

I paid today too. For that matter I'll cover the cost of a few more spots, then if someone shows up he/she can pay me back. If not, I still get to go dive in a missile silo.

Ahh well - have fun folks!

I can't make it in November - have a new play opening up end of Nov and we rehearse on the weekends....

I'm out that weekend in November as well. It's my wife's birthday, and it ends in a "0," so I better not miss it.

Man that sucks. I am going to a wedding in Tulsa that weekend in November.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom