Camp Dive Weekend of Fun April 29,30 and May 1 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was a crazy night!

Its been windy, warm and dry every day around here lately. We should plan on sitting around the old lantern, and forget about any campfire.

Just to play it safe, we can sit around my battery powered lantern. :) Can't wait to see all you guys.....

Updated diver roster for Skipper Shawn's Special Charter:

Current Diver Roster:
scubashawn123 - Guest Skipper
downunderjenn - DM
Cavemn
Texas Torpedo
Monica
In10se
Timeliner

Two spaces remain. Send your reservation from www.LakeTravisScuba.com to save your space.

Hi everyone,

Due to some complications that came up I will not be driving Roberts boat next weekend.

Sorry about that, but I will be there to shore dive from the park and visit with everyone.

Hopefully, get some good Swamp Diver stories on tape this weekend also. Let me know if I can interview you during the event.

Just to play it safe, we can sit around my battery powered lantern. :) Can't wait to see all you guys.....

It was hard enough to keep gear from blowing away on Sunday. Even the lantern will need to be secured.

Only 3 days to go, and I will see the early folks Friday morning around 10 AM.

Lets kick off diving 2011 together this weekend. :popcorn:

Well, folks, looks like I need to be scraped off the list of attendees at the get-together this weekend. Life happens.

Hope to hear all about it next week. Y'all have loads of fun!

Bill

Well, folks, looks like I need to be scraped off the list of attendees at the get-together this weekend. Life happens.

Hope to hear all about it next week. Y'all have loads of fun!

Bill

I'll take an extra dive for you.

Well I raised my pop up last night. Going to get it aired out and stocked over the next couple of days. Oh!, put us down for Guacamole. My daughter will make it Friday morning so it will be ready when we get there. Can't wait. If there is a place to plug in, I could make queso. I guess I could fix it on the stove, but it takes so much longer. I wonder if they would notice an extension cord running across the parking lot?

If there is a place to plug in, I could make queso.

You can plug in at the check-in counter or he has a 30 amp RV plug available near the changing rooms, I can bring a converter to plug household appliances into that plug.

You can plug in at the check-in counter or he has a 30 amp RV plug available near the changing rooms, I can bring a converter to plug household appliances into that plug.

If it is a 110 30 Amp plug I can deal with that. If there are any games on Friday or Saturday night, I may have to break out the dish and TV.

Back
Top Bottom