can I touch?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fred, you're not touching anything. Is that your point? Dont touch the sea?

Moon Wrasse, neither are you touching the fish. Im picking up a pattern here :p

Steve Diver, I like the sea and its creatures and marvels, I also like touching. This particular sense gives me a lot of satisfaction. I also love animals. Being able to touch a starfish or turtle will make the dive more pleasurable. It feels good to touch :D

boulderjohn, you da man <<< hahaha this is also prolly very incorrect.

Touching can get you in trouble, especially in public.

Corrupted_Diver:
[It feels good to touch :D

in some countries it's illegal to touch (or even approach) animals! specially the protected ones (like sea turtles or sea horses)...

get a camera and touch the screen as much as you want, leave the animals alone if you can! if they approach you than enjoy the moment

Everything you see underwater is there because the hundreds of divers that were there before you DIDN'T touch it.

Ken

When in Mexico a few years ago, we had a dive guide who included in his briefing every day that we are in a marine park and all animals (especially turtles) are protected. He would point out to us that we are not to touch the turtles. He would then tell us that if we felt the need to touch something, feel free to touch the sharks, touch the fire coral, the urchins, the moray eels, the barracuda..... :D

gangrel441:
He would then tell us that if we felt the need to touch something, feel free to touch the sharks, touch the fire coral, the urchins, the moray eels, the barracuda..... :D

I've touched all of those and will again.

Back
Top Bottom