Can someone help me reach AOL for customer service?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mempilot:
Oh, I'm sorry. Did I forget to put the number. Here it is. :D
Is that an sol :pity_part ?

I'm constantly trying to sign on to my AOL IM. It keeps giveg the response " "Sign on blocked, Hit more info to learn more" or something like that. Then I cant solve it online and when I call AOL tech help they blow me off saying that all problems with IM have to be solved online. Can someone help me? I cant get online with my screen name!

Did someone install a router or firewall recently? Maybe change the settings of the router or firewall? Try on another machine that you KNOW AIM works on. Who knows, you may have to uninstall and reload it.

I've tried on 3 computers at 3 locations. No go.

KidK9,

Sorry man. I dropped AOL like a bad habit and migrated over to NetZero for dial-up when I'm on the road and without WiFi. Like you, I could never find anyone with the number. ...so many CD's, so few customer service people.

The only thing I really use AOL for anymore is just their darn IM. I dont want to have to create another screen name. I dont get it. Their customer service is just horrendous.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom