Can someone identify this Analog Console?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jrossjr79

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I bought this analog console with a lot of other scuba gear in bulk. I cant seem to find the model on my own. Looked and looked on the internet. Only thing I know is that it is made by sherwood. Nothing else on the console to ID it with.
DSCF0091.jpg

Thanks

I don't know about the boot, but the gauges were Sherwood's standard gauge cluster from the early to mid '90's. If you don't want them, I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding someone who will be glad to get them.

Of note, the bottom timer at the top is not really user serviceable (at least easily). Once the battery dies, it's cheaper to replace it.

No you wont find that model anywhere anymore, its pre 93 for sure. I think Sherwood called the series the "Sigma series" and it came in a number of versions, 200ft and 150ft depth gauge, with that small digital timer or with a Source or Encore computer and obviously in a four gauge configuration with a compass. I stand corrected as its years ago but my memory tells me it was model No CG4301.

Nothing wrong with the combo if the gauges still work and the hose is good, I would certainly use it. As Texfraser says, if the little digital timer is dead its almost impossible to ressurect, and you wont get another to fit that combo, modern timers are of a much bigger dimension, but hey, just take it out and use as a two gauge combo, I think its perfect.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom