Can ya believe it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firstdive2005

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
:DNine more days and I'm going to be hanging with the world famous Dandy Don. Anyone else ever had the chance. Was he nice? Seems that way online. Not sure but I might have more gadgets than him. I just dont bring the coffee pot. Is it really true he wears a thong. Not sure if I can handle that. Pretty sure it's gonna be fun.:D:rofl3:

I heard he is really Elvis in disguise. Ask him if he has shot any television sets lately.

Nine more days and I'm going to be hanging with the world famous Dandy Don. Anyone else ever had the chance. Was he nice? Seems that way online. Not sure but I might have more gadgets than him. I just dont bring the coffee pot. Is it really true he wears a thong. Not sure if I can handle that. Pretty sure it's gonna be fun.

Oh my, Kevin ! You really ought to consider changing your travelling dates.
Never met the infamous Dandy Don, but caution is strongly advised.

• According to photos he's posted, he sure has a thing for thongs and itsy tiny bikinis. Only he's not the one wearing them. DON'T bring the wife or daughter. :eyebrow:
• He will however wear a life-jacket on the boat. Associating with him might make you look like a :dork2:

• Word of mouth on the island has it that DD is single-handedly responsible for several airlines cancelling flights to Cozumel. Travellers got such good deals because of him that even though the flights were packed, the companies were loosing money.

• Last but not least : you do know he's from Texas, right ? :D

The "Clash of the Titans" might be a good title for the trip report once you're home. Have a good time, both of you.

Larry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom