Can ya believe it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks soo much for the heads up, I was totally unaware it was "Texnadian Speedo Thong Week" in Cozumel.:idk:
Thank God I was able to change my travel plans on such a short notice. :wink:
Have a great trip, looking forward to some fish pics.:eyebrow:

See if you can take him for a ride on your scooter.

Which one Randy the water scooter, or the land one, oops did I say I own one of those out loud? yikes.......

Oh my, Kevin ! You really ought to consider changing your travelling dates.
Never met the infamous Dandy Don, but caution is strongly advised.

• According to photos he's posted, he sure has a thing for thongs and itsy tiny bikinis. Only he's not the one wearing them. DON'T bring the wife or daughter. :eyebrow:
• He will however wear a life-jacket on the boat. Associating with him might make you look like a :dork2:

• Word of mouth on the island has it that DD is single-handedly responsible for several airlines cancelling flights to Cozumel. Travellers got such good deals because of him that even though the flights were packed, the companies were loosing money.

• Last but not least : you do know he's from Texas, right ? :D

this all may be true but, i found him the flight/hotel package he has:D

If you can handle seeing Gabi Loco in a thong I'm sure it couldn't be any worse seeing Dandy Don in one. :D

I really dont think I've ever said I can handle any guy in one. I have never been that drunk.

...if you two rent a car, you'd better drive, he just bought his first car a few months ago and is still inexperienced.

....don't forget to bring your pony bottle with integrated carbom monoxide detector!

:DNine more days and I'm going to be hanging with the world famous Dandy Don. Anyone else ever had the chance. Was he nice? Seems that way online. Not sure but I might have more gadgets than him. I just dont bring the coffee pot. Is it really true he wears a thong. Not sure if I can handle that. Pretty sure it's gonna be fun.:D:rofl3:

This was taken last August when we all met at the Sonora. Can't remember all the SB'ers names that attended but we had a nice group that met to say hello . If you were there or are in the picture or part of the larger group at the table let us know and say hello !!

Meet & Greet at Sonora Grill-August 2010

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom