Can you put after market Knee Pads on a DUI TLS 350 drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MechDiver once bubbled...

We talked about this. I'm ***astute***, YOU'RE obtuse. You're usually more astute than this O.

MD
Sorry MD, I couldn't resist...I knew you would call me on it though...

O-ring once bubbled...

Sorry MD, I couldn't resist...I knew you would call me on it though...

I was going to respond "Hijacker", but I didn't want any of the regs to notice you hija...well...never mind.

MD

MechDiver once bubbled...

I was going to respond "Hijacker", but I didn't want any of the regs to notice you hija...well...never mind.

MD
I thought you hijacked it. I made a legitimate post...working with OW classes we have to kneel all the time to do skills. That is just the way it is done, regardless of what you or I may think is right. You hijacked it when you started with the personal troll attacks...but who's counting? :wink:

O-ring once bubbled...

I thought you hijacked it. I made a legitimate post...working with OW classes we have to kneel all the time to do skills. That is just the way it is done, regardless of what you or I may think is right. You hijacked it when you started with the personal troll attacks...but who's counting? :wink:

I was talking about kneeling on the transom to adjust the little electric motor used to tow divers :confused:

Is there some other meaning to *troll*?? I'm sorry I attacked you, but, being who you are, you are elastic right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom