Can you share a few words that describe your scuba experience -- to help a student?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kathydee,

Very cool!

Not sure if this matters to you, but there's dupes cause of case sensitivity. Yes, I'm a dork.

Thanks for starting this thread and sharing the results.

Calming
Liberating
Amazement
Effortlessness
Fun

Kathydee,

Very cool!

Not sure if this matters to you, but there's dupes cause of case sensitivity. Yes, I'm a dork.

Thanks Don -

Already corrected ;-). Also, there will be a final version ;-).

It looks great!

You know? That would be a very sweet sticker/label!!! Thanks for sharing it.

Kathy! that looks awesome! you should make some t-shirts, id buy one, and one for my wife, and maybe one for my buddy, but probably not.. hes not deserving:D

Hope it all turns out great!

It looks great!You know? That would be a very sweet sticker/label!!! Thanks for sharing it.

Kathy! that looks awesome! you should make some t-shirts, id buy one, and one for my wife, and maybe one for my buddy, but probably not.. hes not deserving:D!

Thanks! These are great ideas. Once I make it to the other end of this l-o-n-g paper and get my diving fix - then I'll toy with your thoughts a bit :)!

Nice work kathydee!

scubaboardsurveywordcloudfinal-1.jpg
Wow!! that kicks serious butt !! :crafty:

It just needs the word or words ... "Diving" ... or .. "Diving .. you need to there" .... somewhere on the shirt in smallish print

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom