Canadian Gold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greetings fellow Hockey lovers and though I am saddened by the loss the Canadians played very hard and came out on top.
Congratulations to our northern brothers and sisters! Enjoy the celebration the Olympics were magnificent all of Canada should be proud, you all provided a incredible stage.
I owe a few adult beverages to some brothers from the north!
Well played.:)
CamG keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

I'll toast to that. :cheers:

What A game. I chewed a hole in my lip! LOL

R..

Congrats to the US - looking at the team rosters at the beginning of the Olympics I thought (and I think most fans thought) this would be yet another Canada-Russia battle.

Taking the gold medal game to OT when most people thought they'd be battling the Swedes for bronze is incredible.

What a great game - and the biggest hockey goal since 1987.

It was a nail biter. Woo hoo Canada! :)

Congrats to the U.S. on the silver medal! :)

What are you guys talking about? I was diving this afternoon.....

What are you guys talking about? I was diving this afternoon.....

Lol... I went diving AND watched the game!! One of the advantages of being in a different time zone. :D

HOoooooooooooooooraayyyyyyyyy!! :cool2:

I have to say that it was a wicked game. It was just great hockey, and Miller... well... he rocks too. :crafty:

Very Very good game to watch. I thought the announcer was going to start crying!!

The announcer I was listening to was becoming a bit hysterical... :dork2:

"... Crosby scores... Canada wins... Canada wins... Ca-na-da wins... Oh my God... Oh my God... Oh...my...God...Oh.... oh.... oh.... oh.... oh...."

Another announcer came over to see if he was having a heart attack or something.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom