Cancel supporting member status

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Feel free to all join hands and sing "We are the World".

I thought we were supposed to sing Kumbaya? :hm:

Oh, and please be sure to wash your hands first. I dunno where some of you have been. :D

If it's the thread I'm thinking of, it was in very poor taste and I'm glad it was pulled down.

I thought it was a valid poll for discussion and many people don't believe he was in the cave and so far there hasn't been proof of it.

For folks that doesn't like it, they can choose the Ignore thread option or don't click on it.

I mean, if I don't like what's on TV, I either change the channel or turn it off.

Now they can do what they want.

Pssssttttttt

They did whatever they wanted anyways......IJS

I thought it was a valid poll for discussion and many people don't believe he was in the cave and so far there hasn't been proof of it.

For folks that doesn't like it, they can choose the Ignore thread option or don't click on it.

I mean, if I don't like what's on TV, I either change the channel or turn it off.

Exactly, and it's what I do. But, I can still voice my opinion about it as I turn the channel.

For crying out loud, it was a dumbass thread that got pulled. That's no reason to get panties in a wad about it. If he's pissed about it he's got every right to stop supporting the place, and I agree with that. But to create another thread and whine about not agreeing with the mods.... I'd say he wants sympathy.

It's a private board, the mods have every right to pull what they don't like. Docc has every right to stop his financial support. I have every right to say it's childish to bitch about it.

Exactly, and it's what I do. But, I can still voice my opinion about it as I turn the channel.

For crying out loud, it was a dumbass thread that got pulled. That's no reason to get panties in a wad about it. If he's pissed about it he's got every right to stop supporting the place, and I agree with that. But to create another thread and whine about not agreeing with the mods.... I'd say he wants sympathy.

It's a private board, the mods have every right to pull what they don't like. Docc has every right to stop his financial support. I have every right to say it's childish to bitch about it.

That's right, It's your right to bitch about his bitching.

That's right, It's your right to bitch about his bitching.

Can I bitch about his bitching about his bitching?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom