Cancel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is SB policy not to remove user accounts once they've posted.

I recommend you clean your user profile of all personal information.

If need be we can change your user name to something really anonymous.

You may need to cancel your Subscription at paypal to discontinue payments. I don't think it can be done by Staff here...?

You may need to cancel your Subscription at paypal to discontinue payments. I don't think it can be done by Staff here...?

The irony...he stops coming here so can't see your recommendation, so he keeps on paying.

LOL

The irony...he stops coming here so can't see your recommendation, so he keeps on paying.

LOL
That would leave an ex-member more bitter and badmouthing SB. Oh well, at least there is a record of the suggestion...

That would leave an ex-member more bitter and badmouthing SB. Oh well, at least there is a record of the suggestion...

Has anyone asked if he is upset with the site or just giving up diving?

It would be worth explaining why accounts aren't canceled - which as far as I know is because that would essentially mean removing their posts, which might make any threads they were in make no sense, which isn't good for anyone trying to read them?

Correct.

Also, removing the first post of a thread results in the removal of the whole thread.

If a member decides that SB is not his cuppa tea, it should not have any influence on other members' posts

delete all profile info, choose no avatar, delete all signature info . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom