Cancun car rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The name of the company is Yes Rent A Car: Yes Rent a Car - Car Rental in cancun without hidden charges

We used them once, and we were pleased. They are a smaller company than some others. Our car was a bit older than others we have rented. But no problem with the company at all.
We used them several years. Mo problem was the opposite. They sometimes gave me almost new cars. I prefer my rental cars pre-scratched. One of those that they gave me had 2500 Km on the clock. I managed to slightly dent the tailgate of the little wagon. I told them what I had done and they didn't charge me.

We used them several years. Mo problem was the opposite. They sometimes gave me almost new cars. I prefer my rental cars pre-scratched. One of those that they gave me had 2500 Km on the clock. I managed to slightly dent the tailgate of the little wagon. I told them what I had done and they didn't charge me.
Good to know. We rented during Christmas week, and I suspect their inventory was low, so we got what they had left.

Good to know. We rented during Christmas week, and I suspect their inventory was low, so we got what they had left.
Another year we had a 15 passenger Toyota van rented from them. I went through some water in Puerto Morelos that was a lot deeper than I thought it was. The water blew the front plastic grill off and we noticed it missing later. When we took it back I told them what had happened. They told me they didn't think that water was the problem, but that someone had stolen it. They called and found a used one and charged me $300. More than fair. Another car rental place once tried to charge me a bunch because we got sand on the floor. YES never scammed me.

Back
Top Bottom