Cancun Dive Ops that do Cenotes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gone_swimming

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be staying in Cancun in a month and was wondering if there are any ops that will pick you up at your Cancun hotel and take you to the Cenotes. Otherwise I could take the bus to PDC I guess.

It's been awhile but check scuba caribe as they have multiple locations in the area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello, my name is Alvaro Gonzalez and I run AlwaysDiving in Cancun, I've been teaching and conducting divers in this area of Mexico for more tan 32 years, we do cenote dives and we pick you up at your hotel, send me an e-mail or a PM to set up your dives, we believe in making friends not costumers, just take a look what some other divers who been here before say about us Always Diving & Water Sports - Cancun - Reviews of Always Diving & Water Sports - TripAdvisor count on us for whatever you need.

Back
Top Bottom