Cancun Diving with Transportation with Morning and Afternoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vhs

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am looking for a dive shop that will provide transportation to and from the dive boat. I will be staying at the Moon Palace in Cancun Feb 13-22, 2015 and I am looking to scuba dive 3 days (2 tanks in the morning & 2 tanks in the afternoon). any suggestions?

The place I have used in the past no longer provides transportation and to take a cab is at least $35 one way. That is too expensive on top of the dives....

You might want to consider renting a car. It will be much more than $35 a day, but then you'll have more freedom.

Hi I think it would be a great idea to dive under sea with experts, it is an amazing experience, a friend took a trip to Cancun, and one of his guides told him that if he wanted to go diving but he was going with them, then they organized a huge group for to go, commented that it was a very good experience.
Greetings !!!

scuba cancun

Post a link...

"Dive Under The Sea With Experts" did not list anything in a Google search.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom