Cancun or Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you want to stay near playa, I would suggest puerto aventuras, or Aventura-Spa Palace. ASP is an all-inclusive resort where your wife can hang out by the pool all day, if that's what she wants, and a dive operator leaves every morning out of puerto for you. It's a 5 min walk from the resort to the boat, and the area is beautiful - I can't say enough wonderful things about ASP. Also, I understand there is some great diving just 20 min. down the road in Akumal. I have personally only snorkeled there, but it was amazing! Try checking out mytravelboard4.com/playa. They have plenty of info on the resort side of things. Have a great time. I think we're headed back there in November this year (Hopefully!).

The nice thing about Adventure Spa Palace is it is an all-inclusive that has exchange priv. w/ all the other Palace Resorts. So you can go the Beach Palace, Cancun Palace or Sun Palace in Cancun. Or Moon Palace & Xpu-Ha Palace on the Mayan Riviera. (Stay at one, play at all) All the Palace Resorts do this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom