Cancun September 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnelrick0897

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi Everyone,

My girlfriend and I will be staying at the Moon Palace in Cancun for 2 weeks in September, we are looking to dive for probably 7 of the 14 days that we are there.

We are both very new to diving and do not know anything about Cancun and the surrounding area other than what we have read on the internet.

I have only started looking for prices etc. and have a quote from Dressel Divers of:

Cozumel Excursion
Cenotes Excursion
16 Local Dives
Free Nitrox (We will be certified by the time we go)
Pickup from hotel

This is priced at $770.40 per person.

I am looking for opinions on this price and also Dressel Divers as a company as well as other dive shops and prices please.

Also looking for recommendations as to where the best diving is.

Thanks in advance

If you are doing 8 X 2 Tank dives and add in Cozumel and Cenote Excursion along with nitrox price is not bad for the package. I would try to dive in Cozumel and Cenote(whichever one they pick) as it will be very different from diving in Cancun. Sorry not sure about Dressel Divers but they have an OP in coz as well. They are resort operators and your service might depend on people you deal with or who you dive with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom