Canon corner

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Dee,

Thanks for the new Canon corner, I hope to pick up a lot of usefull info.
Can't wait to get back in the water again only 6 week to go.

I have an A80 and it works well after you spent some time learnin how to use it I'll post some pics from my Dominican Republick when I figure out how. :cwmddd:

McDiver:
I have an A80 and it works well after you spent some time learnin how to use it I'll post some pics from my Dominican Republick when I figure out how. :cwmddd:

Omg I spelled Republic wrong! :11:

Heya's
I'm new to diving, working on my OW right now but one of my goals is photography and guess what? I have a Canon G5!
I all ready have picked up some good info here and I hope, once I get some experience, to share some of what I will learn. I used Nikon SLR's for years but switched to the Canon digital and love it. No more film for me.

My first question is: Who makes UW housings and recommend any particular features?

CaptSaaz:
My first question is: Who makes UW housings and recommend any particular features?

There's a few companies that make a G5 housing. Click here to go digideep.com's housing info page for a list.

Marc

i also just bought the A75 and now looking to buy the dc30 case for it . let me know how your photos come out ...any tips/secrets you pick up for better pics . I will use it together with an external strobe .

Thanks for the reply... Once I get my OW and some experience I'll be going for my AOW and will do the photography class. I've picked up alot of great information all ready here.. great forum guys!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom