Can't stay logged in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DebbyDiver

Livin' the dream
ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Today I am having difficulty staying logged in. Sometimes it takes three attempts to even get logged in, then when I go to view something or post something, it kicks me back out and my post doesn't appear. Is anyone else having this difficulty? I'm not experiencing this on any of my other favorite websites.

Are you checking Remember Me...?

No, because I am not on my own computer. However, that should not matter...it worked fine for a few days. It should not spontaneously log me out in the middle of a session, and I have not closed the browser either.

No, because I am not on my own computer. However, that should not matter...it worked fine for a few days. It should not spontaneously log me out in the middle of a session, and I have not closed the browser either.

Maybe they are blocking all users from Cleveland. :giggle:

Are you checking Remember Me...?

Maybe it remembers you anyway.

Maybe they are blocking all users from Cleveland. :giggle:
Or the Caribbean...I was totally blocked my first day here. Finally got in on day two.

Maybe it remembers you anyway.
It doesn't. Every time I turn on the computer and open a browser window and go to SB, I have to retype my username and password. It's not my computer, so I don't want it to remember me. Still...what a PITA for it to kick me out in the middle of a session.

Luckily it hasn't happened since I posted about it here...hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom