Canucks rule the Wings!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to Shanny...all is right with the world again! :)

Eh Mikey?

I'd like to thank Jon for making this possible, now if only I could edit that first freaking post!!!

TCDiver1:
Thx Mike and i expected something much more glib and pithy from you .... something more like the Lightning Fish comment.

:D Had to come up with something appropriate.

TCDiver1:
And it was very close, it came down to the last minute, with a no-goal call that could have gone either way. Your goalie is a lot better than he gets credit for from what i saw in this game.

Auld is better than the media gives him credit. What we need is a good backup. I also think it has more to do with the defense, Detroit had 35 shots on net, Columbus had 43, St. Louis 22, Dallas 37, Minnesota 37... Teams shouldn't get more than 25 shots a game if the defense was working. Though the average shots per game for the league seems to be around 29.

How about Chelios though? I'm not fond of him because of his earlier days and his dirty style, but the guy is 44 and still playing very well. Very impressive.

Bill.

Lightning Fish:
:

How about Chelios though? I'm not fond of him because of his earlier days and his dirty style, but the guy is 44 and still playing very well. Very impressive.

Bill.

Yeah, i really disliked him when he was with the Blackhawks. Now he's okay. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom