Cape Town Dive Instructor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

biloy53

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone ever hear of an Instructor name of Adam Cruise? Can you recommend him?

Know of him, no real knowledge. I will ask around. Are you planning on doing a course or just some dives ?

I am diving with him today. He has been coordinating a number of activities for me. Just thought I'd see if anyone here had any experience with him.

Know of him, no real knowledge. I will ask around. Are you planning on doing a course or just some dives ?

Hey Andy, did you ever find anything out about him? I am still exploring CT options for my courses.

BTW, thank you for the contact w/ Pisces divers, I sent Mike an email yesterday with a query but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Cheers!

Watchout for the Great Whites...:)

Nothing to report really - I have only seen him around at various dive sites with students.

Mike will get back to you - just remember the time difference. I think he launched his boat yesterday for a charter.

I didn't realize this thread was still breathing or I would have replied sooner.

Adam and his wife put together a great 21 day trip for me. I only dove two days in false bay but dove seven off Mozambique. With his contacts throughout South and Central Africa I got the best of it all. Safari in the Okavonga on both sides of the Botswana Namibia border. Whitewater rafting on the Zambezi. The beauty and wines of Franshoek, Paarl, and Stellenbosch. We had knowledgable guides and private ground transport every step of the way. When one of the local airlines just decided to cancel the flight at the last minute He and his staff made alternate arrangements that added another fabulous dimension to our trip. Contact Adam and you won't be disappointed.

I didn't realize this thread was still breathing or I would have replied sooner.

Adam and his wife put together a great 21 day trip for me. I only dove two days in false bay but dove seven off Mozambique. With his contacts throughout South and Central Africa I got the best of it all. Safari in the Okavonga on both sides of the Botswana Namibia border. Whitewater rafting on the Zambezi. The beauty and wines of Franshoek, Paarl, and Stellenbosch. We had knowledgable guides and private ground transport every step of the way. When one of the local airlines just decided to cancel the flight at the last minute He and his staff made alternate arrangements that added another fabulous dimension to our trip. Contact Adam and you won't be disappointed.

That sounds like a good trip....you should post your itinerary. I still want to dive Mozambique.

Back
Top Bottom