Captain Bill passed away Today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Turtleguy9

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Aloha All
Captain Bill aka Terry Lind passed away this morning. Captain Bill has been helping us move to our new abode in Waipahu, and was supposed to help out some more this afternoon. Beverly, his wife called me around 11:00 am to say Bill would not be able to help out today, as he had passed away.
I have worked for quite a few years with Bill at Dive Oahu. It will seem so strange to not have Bill on the boat. I will miss him so much.
Beverly told my wife Justleesa, that Bill will be cremated, and will probably have his ashes scattered off the dive Oahu boat the Moolio.
Aloha Roger

That's very sad. My condolences and thoughts are with you all. I'll never forget those dives in Oahu.

This is so sad. This is the man whose house burned down earlier this year.

My condolences go out to his family and friends.

My husband knew him. Thoughts and prayers to his friends and family from both my husband and I.

My most heartfelt condolences go out to his family and friends.
Aloha 'Oe, Captain Bill. :crying2:

Seeing Bill every trip to Hawaii was something I always looked forward too.
We will deeply missed him, especially on our next trip to Hawaii.

He was one of those people that positivly effected everyone he came into contact with.

My Deepest Sympathy to his family & many friends.

Bill.jpg

My first trip to Oahu in 2005
Bill-1.jpg

My Last Trip with my Nephew in 2007

Back
Top Bottom