Caribbean Cruise for diver and non-diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brian,

The Weekend Warrior in June. Booked it! I'll sneak a few dives in for sure. as per your suggestion:

"Nassau (you can dive while she snorkels or buys jewelry ), their private Island Coco Caye (you do a 1-tank shore dive while does Waverunners, snorkels, or lays out in the sun)"

Thanks everyone for the recommendations.

If you need advice about Thailand let me know,

AZ

A few years ago, while in Nassau on a cruise ship, my wife and I made reservasions to dive with Stuart Cove's on their shark dive. They do a shark feeding out on the reef that is spectacular - great experience! They even picked us up right at the cruise ship doc and shuttled us to the dive shop.

Definitely something worth considering: Shark Adventure Dives

Have fun!

Adrian

Brian,

The Weekend Warrior in June. Booked it! I'll sneak a few dives in for sure. as per your suggestion:

"Nassau (you can dive while she snorkels or buys jewelry ), their private Island Coco Caye (you do a 1-tank shore dive while does Waverunners, snorkels, or lays out in the sun)"

Thanks everyone for the recommendations.

If you need advice about Thailand let me know,

AZ

PM me with your dates and I might join you onboard, I'll be due for another cruise by then :)

I just booked this one with this group for April 2009. :D It's 16 days, one way from Sydney to Honolulu, through Tahiti and the Cook Islands.

16 days! Wow, that looks like quite the trip. I am thinking Palau before I leave SE Asia for sure.

A few years ago, while in Nassau on a cruise ship, my wife and I made reservasions to dive with Stuart Cove's on their shark dive. They do a shark feeding out on the reef that is spectacular - great experience! They even picked us up right at the cruise ship doc and shuttled us to the dive shop.

Definitely something worth considering: Shark Adventure Dives

Have fun!

Adrian

Has anyone else done this recently? Coming from the Majesty of the Seas what is the best option.

Thanks,

AZ

Has anyone else done this recently? Coming from the Majesty of the Seas what is the best option.

Thanks,

AZ

There are sharks everywhere. If just want to casually see them while diving, you will.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom