Caribbean cruise. Which dive location

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smithee68

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,

Im going on a cruise next september with stops in St. Thomas, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, Barbados, St. Kitts and Dominica. I need to choose three islands to dive. Suggestions/Operators?? Why or why not?? Thanks a lot!!

Smithee

I think St. Martin/Sint Maarten is an underrated destination. They have some cool wrecks and reefs: St. Martin | Les Fruits De Mer

We dive there regularly and really like Octopus Diving:

http://www.octopusdiving.com/

I've never dived on any of the other islands, so I can't really say how they compare. I would say on St. Martin there is a wide variety of sealife, perhaps more than in some places that are more popular diving destinations in the Caribbean that I've been to.

When in St. Thomas I can highly recommend Blue Island Divers. Spent all last week diving with them. They are a first class, customer service operation. Depending on where the ship docks, you can either walk to their shop at the Crown Bay Marina or they will pick you up at the downtown cruise ship pier.

Drop DJ and Annabel an e-mail at barefoot@blueislanddivers.com.

Just got back from a cruise dive with Carnival Victory

St thomas Blue Island Divers Shipwrecks
Dominica ....dive dominica Seahorses!!!!
Barbados Eco divers Andrew shop Awesome diving in Carlise Bay shipwrecks!!!
St lucia Island divers or eastern Caribbean Divers Have done both Saw Lobster and eels
Antigua Jolly Divers saw sharks
St Kitts Pro divers Austin & Margo & Terry Awesome diving saw turtles

All dives were great and each site offers great diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom