Carnival in Cozumel Feb 15th-21st

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would not mind some crowd as long as it is in town and not on the reef. I'm looking forward to seeing the Carnival as it sounds like a big deal at least for the locals. I just don't know that it brings out the tourists much but maybe that is just my ignorance and it will be like Mardi Gras. :D

Seriously it looks like a nice time to be there and will be interesting.

Yes should be fun, we'll be watching the parades from our balcony at the Vista Del Mar with a drink in hand...

My husband and I will be there diving with Christi the 11th through the 16th. Looking forward to meeting you folks!

I will be there with my Wife from the 15th to the 19th.. We have private (just the two of us) dives scheduled with Alison (Scuba with Alison) so we can do our own thing and stay out of the big crowds. :D

Myself and my father will be there Feb 17-24 staying at Scubaclub. My first time to Coz and my fathers second time. Should prove most interesting lol.

My wife Lisa and I will be diving with Emerald Dolphin Feb. 14-21. We are going with a group from "Cajun Divers," our local dive shop here in Lafayette, LA. Seven days of diving and we will all be on a float in the parade on Fat Tuesday. We are all staying at Hotel Cozumel. Would love to meet some of your folks as we are new divers. That's why we joined "the gang" from Cajun Divers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom