Carnival Legend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Curt76

Registered
Reaction score
Highland, Indiana. 30 minutes from downtown Chicag
# of dives
500 - 999
Going on Carnival Legend April 24-May 1. Any other divers going on this trip. I will be traveling with a non-diver..will do some dives. Obviously not a dive trip. Would like to do Cozumel. As with other posts I have seen getting in late it will be difficult to set up dives other than what Carnival offers. Still pumped to be going. Cheers, Curt.

I will be on the Norwegian Spirit the same dates. It looks like both ships will port in Roatan on 4/28/2011. I have booked a two tank dive with Anthony's Key Resort for that day. I Don't know how we could hook up, but if your interested in diving Roatan I'm sure we could figure something out. I will be by myself on these dives and need someone to dive with.

Definately dive Roatan...did the same cruise several years ago and dove all stops except coz..
By then we just wanted a day to play....
Roatan was the best... have been back every summer since...

Never mind... you are already back

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom