Carry On Luggage and Manila Airport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dlndavid

私は寿司およびアジア女性を食べるã
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
What is the deal with carry on luggage and going through Manila airport?
Somebody told me they take your carry on to check, and return it to you at a later time. Can anybody clarify this? I keep my most important and valuble items in my carry on and don't like it out of my control.

dlndavid:
What is the deal with carry on luggage and going through Manila airport?
Somebody told me they take your carry on to check, and return it to you at a later time. Can anybody clarify this? I keep my most important and valuble items in my carry on and don't like it out of my control.
Getting in to the country, I've never had my carry on checked. Leaving the country, they do hand checks of carry on in front of you (make sure you get to the airport at least 3-4 hours ahead of time as the lines can get freaking loooooooong).

3-4 hours, WOW!

dlndavid:
3-4 hours, WOW!
No joke. You know it'll be long when you see the long line outside the airport for people just wanting to get in. Then you get inside and see the long lines just waiting to get to the ticket counter. Then the long lines to get in to the gate because of the hand checking of carry-on luggage. Truly sux.

well maybe I will bring a couple of valiums :D

And a cooler of cold SMLs...:D

and a port-a-potty :D

must remember to keep caps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom