Carrying a Doubles Rig

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
NOT ANY MORE!!!

i just got a set of 72's

By God, I told you if you bought that Solar-Flex it would pay off in the long run !!! :D

the K-ilogram Lifter

:rofl3:

I remember the tables the NE guys use were affectionately called a "Stanley Dive Table," but I doubt that's the official name. I've been trying to locate them for a few years now. Anyone know where to get one? (or 2, since they seem so hard to find)

Mike

Tanked Monkey:
I remember the tables the NE guys use were affectionately called a "Stanley Dive Table," but I doubt that's the official name. I've been trying to locate them for a few years now. Anyone know where to get one? (or 2, since they seem so hard to find)

Mike

Those tables are no longer made unfortunately. If you look down in the thread at the picture of the tables, you can get those at Home Depot (or at least you could last summer.) I've got one (first one I saw around here I might add :crafty:) and it works great. I added a couple of suicide clips on the edge so that I can hang lights, reels, masks, etc. while I'm kitting up.

The handy folding X tables that Rick has a picture of in post 18 are Husky X-Workhorses.

I bought myself one also at Home Depot for $33. Here is a more impressive demonstration.

http://toolmonger.com/2006/09/12/hands-on-we-put-9465-lbs-on-huskys-x-workhorse/

They are very light - after I've got the doubles on, no problem reaching over and popping the top and tossing it in the hatchback during the dive to prevent theft or walking with it down into the basement where I store the doubles.

Back
Top Bottom