Carter Personal SMB Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Since I plan to stock Carter SMB's, I decided to get a few of the personal floats.

I was floored to see how tall these babies are. Two of them are 10 foot tall! At this time, I think Carter would benefit from having a unit that is 3 or 4 foot tall to just stuff in a pocket and use for training or light marker work.

This only unit I didn't get is the 35, and in hindsight, that looks like it might be the best unit for my purposes. However, Carter will likely do a custom if wanted. The bi-color is a custom you may have seen on other threads...

Folded units are the 25, 50, 75 and 100 lb lift bag. The inflated units are the 25, 50 and 75.

They all appear to be closed circuit....if thats the right term....you cant inflate with an octo?

Have any of that kind....and....how much $$$$

Hi Rich
Actually, These are all inflatable by octo . They have a nice self sealing system in the bottom that allows Octo inflator at depth, and the oral valve that allows you to top it off at the surface.

Hey....I saw your pm before I saw your comment they were all inflatable by octo. Then the next comment would be....pm me a price list unless you want to make it public here

jagfish:
Since I plan to stock Carter SMB's, I decided to get a few of the personal floats.

I was floored to see how tall these babies are. Two of them are 10 foot tall! At this time, I think Carter would benefit from having a unit that is 3 or 4 foot tall to just stuff in a pocket and use for training or light marker work.

This only unit I didn't get is the 35, and in hindsight, that looks like it might be the best unit for my purposes. However, Carter will likely do a custom if wanted. The bi-color is a custom you may have seen on other threads...

Folded units are the 25, 50, 75 and 100 lb lift bag. The inflated units are the 25, 50 and 75.

You know, the one on the right. The "T" shaped one. I figger if inflate the kid-shapped bag with the double dive flag option, I'm a cinch to be found in even the most choppy seas.

I'd feel safe carrying that.

Of course, rolling the kid up and stuffing him into a velcro bellows pocket is likely another challenge altogether. Of course the 6 belt loops do make a convienent clip off for a double ender. And he IS the right colors - red on one arm, yellow on the other.

Is he DIR?

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
You know, the one on the right. The "T" shaped one. I figger if inflate the kid-shapped bag with the double dive flag option, I'm a cinch to be found in even the most choppy seas.

I'd feel safe carrying that.

Of course, rolling the kid up and stuffing him into a velcro bellows pocket is likely another challenge altogether. Of course the 6 belt loops do make a convienent clip off for a double ender.

Is he DIR?

---
Ken

Me too, I want two of those:wink:

Man
That one is my top seller, my wife and I just can't pump them out fast enough to keep up with demand...

LOL . . .
MO2, you are too funny! I had to clean the spitttle off my laptop I was laughing so hard!

Back
Top Bottom