Case for Cobalt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave line and a bolt snap on the right side bow is the way I secure mine. I attach the computer to my left hip D ring. The computer is bright enough that I only need to unclip to use the compass. I keep my computer in old dive boot.

Dive Safe!

Just picked this up at Best Buy as well. Perfect....disappointing Atomic has not branded one. (they should contact Lowepro!)

I recently purchased a Cobalt and so far love it. After getting it I was interested in finding a case for it. I didn’t see one from Atomic, which I see from reading this thread, has been discussed. I will say after a little searching I found a case which I find ideal and thought I would share the find. This case is designed for a GPS device, it is pseudo hard, and has an internal mess web that holds the Cobalt in place so no matter how it is opened the DC will not fall out. It has a pouch on the inside top cover (opposite of the DC) which the adapter and USB cable fit perfectly into. You can find it at any BestBuy for under $25 Lowepro - 5.0 Navi Shield for Most 5" GPS - LP36327-0AM. See the photo for how the Cobalt fits the case.
View attachment 135575View attachment 135576

Just picked this up at Best Buy as well. Perfect....disappointing Atomic has not branded one. (they should contact Lowepro!)

I think Atomic's is out now....mine gets delivered tomorrow at my LDS they told me.....so I think they are finally shipping them out to dealers as of last week. They could come in here and correct me but I'm pretty certain it will be there.

I asked my LDS guy to call AA to check on the status and to order two cases if they're now available.

He called back to confirm the cases have now been released. Mine should arrive sometime next week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom