Atomic Cobalt 2 - buttons, magnets, reed switches

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The magnets, so far as I know, are still available and can be purchased from Huish Outdoors. The newer ones don't have problems with corrosion. If you have any problems getting them due to being in Mallorca let me know here and I will work to get some to you. If the Select magnet is not working but the others are, it might help to swap out the UP magnet as it is much less essential to computer operation.

Ron
Hi Ron,
thank you for your answer and your helpful tip.
I visited Huish Outdoors website but couldn't find any possibility to order anything there. If you would be able to find those replacement magnets in the US may I beg you to organize them for me? Of course I'm willing to pay shipping, tax and handling to Hamburg, Germany. Again, thank you and best regards!

Hi Ron,
thank you for your answer and your helpful tip.
I visited Huish Outdoors website but couldn't find any possibility to order anything there. If you would be able to find those replacement magnets in the US may I beg you to organize them for me? Of course I'm willing to pay shipping, tax and handling to Hamburg, Germany. Again, thank you and best regards!
Sure. I'll send you a direct message here on ScubaBoard with some ideas- I think getting them from Huish would require going through an Atomic dealer as they don't sell directly to consumers. But check your messages here.

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom