Catalina Conditions This Weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By the way, the house may still be a bit torn up from the ceiling repairs they are doing. If anyone's interested, I'll still be happy to show the great white shark footage but it may have to be in my bedroom (which is almost as big as the LR). Of course single ladies get a private showing!

Dr. Bill

drbill:
Yep, as far as I'm concerned the Valiant is a go as long as we can get the permit. Based on my dive last weekend, it has sustained some damage since I dove it a year ago November. Definitely want to get more video footage.
Dr. Bill

I'll see you on Sat, my friend.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
It will be terrible. No viz. Cold cold cold. Crowded, too - zillions of peoples... just like at the end of the last storm, a week ago, huh DrB? :wink:

Are we still on, buddy? You up for the long swim? Lemmie know and I'll schlep.

---
Ken
I believe I am picking up on some sarcasm Mo2vation... do you really think it might look good for the weekend and you just want to keep us No. CA encroachers away? I promise I'm not interested in your lobster....Signed, Lisa (desperately seeking good news for the weekend so I don't have to cancel)

LisaP:
Does anyones' crystal ball show a prediction for conditions for Catalina this weekend? I'm considering canceling my visit. I really hate to do it as we have been looking forward to this trip for months. It's a long drive from Northern California. Any speculations/forcast interpretations to aid me in my difficult decision would be appreciated. Thanks, Lisa

Just spoke to ScubaLuv and I am guardedly optimistically convinced that the conditions will be a "go diving" weekend. Thanks to all for your input. See you in the water! Lisa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom