Catching a fish with my bare hands. Video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why?!?

Hunting, maybe ok, but you didn't keep the fish. You physically damaged it by your touch and with stress. You were all over the reef and in the end you have a video that you had to know would piss off your peers on this board.

Maybe you wanted to stir up controversy -- but why?

New Divers !!!

A Great Video of

WHAT NOT TO DO
AS A DIVER ! ! ! ! !

the K

Holding its gills shut like that probably didn't do it a lot of good.

Maybe you wanted to stir up controversy -- but why?[/QUOTE]

Because that's all some people are good at...
Hey look at me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.- that video stinks

Every one, I watch animal planet all the time. I've seen Steve Irwin catch animals all the time (I am sure no one here thinks that he didn't like the wild life). I also have seen Jeff Corwin catch animals all the time (I saw him catch a special kind of turtle that eats fish). I am a lover of the underwater. I would never want to hurt the underwater animals. I am an active member in saving the underwater here in the Arabian gulf and in the red sea.

I hope you all understand that.

Every one, I watch animal planet all the time. I've seen Steve Irwin catch animals all the time (I am sure no one here thinks that he didn't like the wild life). I also have seen Jeff Corwin catch animals all the time (I saw him catch a special kind of turtle that eats fish). I am a lover of the underwater. I would never want to hurt the underwater animals. I am an active member in saving the underwater here in the Arabian gulf and in the red sea.

I hope you all understand that.

No, I don't think we understand that at all.

Your actions/video speak louder than your words.

I fail to understand how you can expect anyone to believe your protestation when you post a video which shows your actions to be diametrically opposed.

Like my Momma used to say, "Son, just because someone else picked up a piece of chicken poop and ate it, does that mean you would too?"

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom