Cave Gear/Doubles Setup for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tanks, light, DS and books still up for grabs. I had one call on the tanks, but that fell through like the previous two. If no-one gets them first, i think i am probably going to sell the spare lights to Jean when i next get up that way.

Tanks, light, DS and books still up for grabs. I had one call on the tanks, but that fell through like the previous two. If no-one gets them first, i think i am probably going to sell the spare lights to Jean when i next get up that way.

Cool Beaners. :D

Jeano Beano

PM sent.. reels and plate/wing..mmmmm

Colin,

i'll do the swap at Venice for the thanksgiving day party.

Everything else still for sale - i have had a few tentative offers, but nothing else sold yet.

I wish I had the cash to buy the HP 120's and split 'em up :(

SPLIT THEM UP???!!!!!! :11:
OH , you mean SideMount them :rofl3:

Sorry , I couldn't resist.

Da Bean

You know I would Jean.
They can't be any heavier/negetive than my HP100's.
Or even if they were, I could paint "Yard Dart" on the sides.

Colin,

i'll do the swap at Venice for the thanksgiving day party.

Everything else still for sale - i have had a few tentative offers, but nothing else sold yet.

Cal me or PM me... I will take the tanks. I never heard back from you.
Scott

As for this time and pending delivery/pickup, the tanks are sold to Scott.

I have interest in the books and i will bring them to the Venice Thanksgiving turkey fry for Brewone0to to peruse and if he doesnt want them all, the rest will be available shortly after. The BP/wings and reels will also be following me down there for CBulla.

That leaves the drysuit/fins/thermals, can light and smaller lights. Not changing my price on the can light, offers on the DS combo and i'll talk with Jean about the smaller lights when i go up north after the turn of the year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom