Cave Gear/Doubles Setup for Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was going through my dive gear recently and realised that i hadnt been cave diving in a while and really kind of lost the desire to do it, so i thought rather than have this stuff around the house any longer, why not see if someone else can use it?

I am looking at selling locally around the Orlando/Central Florida area, at most elsewhere in the state, not really into shipping.

What i have on offer is:
-Doubled Genesis HP-120's, 3 years into hydro, will renew VIP prior to sale. Valves are Genesis w/isolator and replaced original steel valve knobs with more user-friendly rubber, no-name on the bands. Can obtain pics if desired. Asking $400 for the set.
SOLD-Doubles wing (Dive Rite) with aluminium plate, fairly basic setup, but reliable - new bladder in 2005. Asking $50 for the combo. Can obtain pics if desired.
SOLD-Reels - one red primary and one blue safety. $50 for the pair. I'll throw in some lines arrows and cookies as well.
-Dive Rite 10W HID MR11 head w/6-deg lens and slim line battery pack, battery and charger, good as new. $400 firm. I have some other lights good for backup as well.
-Zeagle quad-lam size XL/T drysuit, fit most 6'-6'-2" moderately athletic built guys (it fit well when i was <240#). I also have some softwear undies (if that's not too weird) if you want as well as Scubapro Jets that fit the boots. In good condition $1000 obo for all the DS stuff.
Cavern/cave/deco books for sale too:
Green book - cave diving communication
Blue book - basic cave diving a blueprint for survival
NSS cavern diving manual
NSS cave diving manual
Weinke - Basic decompression theory and application
Thinking $50 the lot, or offers to break it up.

I am keeping my remaining singles plates, wings, tanks, regs etc, but i have no use anymore for this doubles set up.

PM sent.. reels and plate/wing..mmmmm

I was going through my dive gear recently and realised that i hadnt been cave diving in a while and really kind of lost the desire to do it, so i thought rather than have this stuff around the house any longer, why not see if someone else can use it?

I am looking at selling locally around the Orlando/Central Florida area, at most elsewhere in the state, not really into shipping.

What i have on offer is:
-Doubled Genesis HP-120's, 3 years into hydro, will renew VIP prior to sale. Valves are Genesis w/isolator and replaced original steel valve knobs with more user-friendly rubber, no-name on the bands. Can obtain pics if desired. Asking $400 for the set.
-Doubles wing (Dive Rite) with aluminium plate, fairly basic setup, but reliable - new bladder in 2005. Asking $50 for the combo. Can obtain pics if desired.
-Reels - one red primary and one blue safety. $50 for the pair. I'll throw in some lines arrows and cookies as well.
-Dive Rite 10W HID MR11 head w/6-deg lens and slim line battery pack, battery and charger, good as new. $400 firm. I have some other lights good for backup as well.
-Zeagle quad-lam size XL/T drysuit, fit most 6'-6'-2" moderately athletic built guys (it fit well when i was <240#). I also have some softwear undies (if that's not too weird) if you want. In good condition $800 obo

I am keeping my remaining singles plates, wings, tanks, regs etc, but i have no use anymore for this doubles set up.

Simbrooks:
If no one else bids on the HID light , I think I could use a backup Primary. Also your backup lights I would be interested in also.
Er , would that be a Classic Wing? :D
That's a GREAT PRICE on those tanks too. But they are WAY TOO HEAVY for me to lift.

I sent a PM too.

I would give ANYTHING I purchased from you a good home and LOTS OF USE !!! :D

Seriously , let the other shop first and if you still have BITS you want to sell , give me a shout !!!
I am sorry to hear you are leaving us Rock Crawlers though. (sniff)
But I understand , fer sure.

Jeano Beano

Dang, you beat me to it!

Those are some really good prices one some of the stuff, and good prices on the rest of it.

Really Good Prices?
Er , I would say those are GREAT PRICES !!!!
I know what people are paying these days for Cave Gear... (UFFDA)

Jeano Beano

I established "really good" as being amazingly good, I'm not in a mood to use the word "great" today :)

The light you can get cheaper, but if this light is brand new, it's a reasonable price. If you keep an eye out for one a few years old, you can find them maybe $100 cheaper, but you are getting a less-new ilght, so it's not really any cheaper, as long as this one is newer than the others, because lamps have a lifespan :) That's the only reason I didn't say "really good" for it, because it's borderline in my mind unless I know when it was purchased or saw pictures. It probably is a really good deal though :)

Not sure about the drysuit. Don't want to say it's a really good price unless I know it is :)

But a hog rig for $50 is such a good price that I wished that I needed one. Tank prices I'm not the best at but it seems like a really good price :) I know the reels and whatnot are a really good price :)

So it's not that the prices arent "great," it's that I don't feel like using that word today. I'm not in a "Great" mood.

Oh.
Well , have a "really great" day then. :D

Da Bean

Well the BP/W and reels werent going to stay long and now they are gone to a local buyer.

I had one possible trade on the tanks. but that fell through

As for the light, i would prefer to keep it, its pretty new/lightly used, but that is the price where i would let it go.

I have also added a few books that folks may want during their cave diving education.

I also added fins for the drysuit, forgot all about them, that and the softwear adds a little to the price i reckon, but open to offers.

Jean - as for the backup lights or the can, i know i am coming past Ft White to go to White Springs for a project at the beginning of the year if you want to see the wares that remain at that time?

Look at all the cave vultures swooping down on the gear.:D

Look at all the cave vultures swooping down on the gear.:D

As long as the vultures swoop in i dont mind, its the window shoppers that get me fired up :wink:

Still some stuff on the table here!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom