Cayman Wedding

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

95devils

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I could use a little help. I am planning on getting married in May in Grand Cayman then scoot on over to Brac and Little Cayman. We would like to do part of the ceremony underwater. Who offers such a service? With the huge recent ceremony that went on it November I'm sure someone provides this service. Searched more places than I care for on the internet. Any help?

Jerry

Could be very tricky. Cayman law has certain requirements for marriage ceremonies. A marriage officer must attend and that could be the sticking point to doing it underwater. This is possible if the marrigae officer dives or if you can arrange a submarine for him/her.

I would suggest contacting a wedding coordinator such as Cayman Weddings at weddings@candw.ky to see if the can help set this up.

You can contact Red Sail or Divetech. They were both involved in the big wedding in November. I heard that they had 22 couples and you can purchase video of the event.

95devils:
I could use a little help. I am planning on getting married in May in Grand Cayman then scoot on over to Brac and Little Cayman. We would like to do part of the ceremony underwater. Who offers such a service? With the huge recent ceremony that went on it November I'm sure someone provides this service. Searched more places than I care for on the internet. Any help?

Jerry
Try checking out Divetech, the owner Nancy Easterbrook and her husband re-newed their vows underwater,WWW.divetech.com Im sure Nancy could point you in the right direction.Turtle Gal

Back
Top Bottom