CCR and Galapgos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GoProHonduras

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I tried a search but couldn't find much.

Does anyone know of a liveaboard operator who can support Closed Circuit Rebreathers and is likely to have Darwin/Wolf on the itinerary for 2008?

Thanks in advance,
Andy

Andy-

The aggressors are telling us that they are permitted to go to Darwin and Wolf in 2008. We'll see. Don't know about the CCR though. We are scheduled on the 1/3/08 trip. Leaving from Honduras to go directly to Ecuador after a week on Utila. Cheers.

Both Peter Hughes and Aggressor will do Dariwn and Wolf in 08. but none of them will support a CCR diver, unlike the Undersea Hunter at Cocos.

So I guess until I have confirmation in 08 of other operators that can go to Darwin and Wolf, and find one that can support CCR, I have to be patient.

What airline, and route, is getting you from Honduras to Galapagos?

Regards,
Andy

We'll fly into SPS on American then over to Utila. Then out on either Atlantic or SOSA to Tegus, Copa to Guyaquil with a stop in panama city, American back to DFW via Miami. Copa flights are pretty reasonable. As they are a subsidiary of continental I'm hoping they are pretty reliable. Decent reviews on that from what I've seen.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom