CCV Single?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AlexRodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
How is CCV without your significant other? My wife has no interest in diving, in fact she is not even a fan of boarding a boat. So I am considering a week in CCV on my own. Has anyone done this? Do they assign you a dive buddy? Just looking to get a feel for how this will go.

Thanks...

Alex

My husband dives but just wasn't able to get off work to go to CCV with me last December. I roomed with another female single and ending up diving with her on most dives. Never had a problem finding a dive partner for the short dives.

You'll have a great time at CCV.

I went by myself last year and had no problems. There were several other people that showed up by themselves as well and I got the impression that it was pretty typical. I wouldnt hesitate to go back alone and cant wait to return.

You won't have a problem finding a buddy. Sometimes my husband doesn't make the afternoon boat (nap time) there is always someone to buddy with and the DM will also buddy with you plus he usually finds all the critters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom