Cebu Feb 9-Feb 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

h2odragon1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi PPD
My wife and I are going to be in Cebu Feb 9-Feb 15. We will be staying at the Cebu Crown Royal. We are renting a 2 BR suite we will need only one BR, and are wondering if anyone would like to share with us? There is a kitchen, and laundry, my wife is asking $29 per day, to share.
If not does anyone know of a good dive operation to dive out of?
What are the best sites?
Any good off-gassing sites?
Would you be able to join us just for fun?
h2odragon1 aka John my wife is Needa.

Is that around the Mactan area? When I went there I did 4 dives with Buboy Mancao. He's a diving legend around there. He runs liquid assets, you can try his email: liqass@hotmail.com . Tel: +63 32 2546359

Although the equipment shows a bit wear and tear, he has the biggest and best dive boat out there.

Hope that helps!

edit: the 2 marine sanctuaries in Mactan are Hilutugan and Nalusuan. I did 2 dives in Hilutugan which was awesome - batfish are friendly and you can see the school of jacks feeding on the bolinao around 2pm everyday.

Why rent a place w/ extra room? There are other places here to stay.

Why rent a place w/ extra room? There are other places here to stay.[/QUOTE
Armand;
We are trading our Las Vegas time share for one week in Cebu, that's how we ended up with an extra room. Are you interested?
Or do you know a dive shop in Cebu?

Chip;
I don't know if the web site for liquid assets is active, but my wife will call to see if your friend still runs the dive operation.

no problem john,

the only reason I would see not to use Buboy is if you're particular with the equipment (it works, albeit showing a bit of wear and tear). Butother than that, he's great company, his dive boat's awesome, he's very familiar with all the sites, and he usually brings lunch along. :D

Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom