Celine airlines in Utila - any experiences?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nstead

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi there,

I've arranged a large group trip to Utila in May, and 3 of my divers are flying into Tegucigalpa on the Saturday at 12.15pm.

Unfortunately, apparently the local airlines changed their schedules recently, so that their afternoon flights to La Ceiba now get in too late to make the connecting flights to Utila.

The local agent on Utila has said that a Utila charter company, Celine airways, has a plane which can take 3 passengers across from La Ceiba to Utila later in the afternoon.

Just wondered whether anyone had flown with this company, and if so what the experience was like?

Neil.

Hi Neil, Celine offer a pretty good service. We use them quite often with guests that stay at our resort here on Utila. It is a small plane that fits three as long as you do not have a lot of luggage
enjoy the flight

I'm not current on the ferry departure time in the afternoons from La Ceiba to Utila, but is there a possibility that one could catch the afternoon ferry?

Regards,

nstead:
Hi there,

I've arranged a large group trip to Utila in May, and 3 of my divers are flying into Tegucigalpa on the Saturday at 12.15pm.

Unfortunately, apparently the local airlines changed their schedules recently, so that their afternoon flights to La Ceiba now get in too late to make the connecting flights to Utila.

The local agent on Utila has said that a Utila charter company, Celine airways, has a plane which can take 3 passengers across from La Ceiba to Utila later in the afternoon.

Just wondered whether anyone had flown with this company, and if so what the experience was like?

Neil.

Thanks guys.

Phil - look forward to meeting you since we're staying at Deep Blue Resort!

Shirley has apparently now managed to get them on the SOSA flight from Tegus, which leaves earlier, so they'll make the flight from La Ceiba! She's a star!

Cheers,

Neil.

Shirley is a star!!! And as truly a lady as you'll ever meet!!!Regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom