Cenote diving!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, you can definately count me in!! If you talk to him before hand, go ahead and reserve an extra spot for me :D and let me know if I have to make a deposit.

I am about to get plane tickets for the trip. Is anyone staying beyond the 19th to do cenote diving? I was thinking extending the plane tickets for 2 more days than the Coz trip. I can't leave any earlier to Coz due to a family wedding.

I can't leave any earlier to Coz due to a family wedding.

Unless it is your wedding, they won't even notice you're missing. :wink:

We will be there from 6/10 to 6/20. I'd love to do a cenote dive, but not sure when it will be.

11-20th here. I was hoping to do a cenote after the official invasion, but I'm down for whatever... as long as I'm diving somewhere every day, I'll be happy... which I don't think will be a problem, lol.

Alright, I'm trying to get a handle on the cenote dives now, trying to plan the best time to go (depedning on if other people want to do it, and in a group or not). I forgot about the mention here of Diablo Divers, and I just contacted Tank Ha (I've heard many good things about this dive op, and since I haven't dove with them yet, I always like making new friends... but same goes for Diablo as well.

Since the trip is getting so near, I was thinking of reserving a spot ahead of time so it's one less transaction I have to make while in Mexico. If I go by my lonesome, I am going on the 19th since it's after the official Invasion and I go home on the 20th. If anyone else is definately committed to cenote diving (and want's to go in a group), would you like to arrange plans ahead of time (dates don't matter to me)? Or 'play it by ear' once we get to Coz? Thoughts??

Also, Cardzard if you're reading this, if I/whomever were to do a cenote dive during the invasion, would we lose out on the dives included with the Invasion, or could we 'make them up' later if we're staying additional days?

Also, Cardzard if you're reading this, if I/whomever were to do a cenote dive during the invasion, would we lose out on the dives included with the Invasion, or could we 'make them up' later if we're staying additional days?

The dives in the package are not day specific but you may miss your chance to dive with certian members.
There will be groups rotating boats each day in the effort to get everyone a chance to dive with all members.

Alright, I'm trying to get a handle on the cenote dives now, trying to plan the best time to go (depedning on if other people want to do it, and in a group or not). I forgot about the mention here of Diablo Divers, and I just contacted Tank Ha (I've heard many good things about this dive op, and since I haven't dove with them yet, I always like making new friends... but same goes for Diablo as well.

Since the trip is getting so near, I was thinking of reserving a spot ahead of time so it's one less transaction I have to make while in Mexico. If I go by my lonesome, I am going on the 19th since it's after the official Invasion and I go home on the 20th. If anyone else is definately committed to cenote diving (and want's to go in a group), would you like to arrange plans ahead of time (dates don't matter to me)? Or 'play it by ear' once we get to Coz? Thoughts??

I'm staying til the 20th. The 19th would be wonderful since it IS my birthday!!!!!!

I'm staying til the 20th. The 19th would be wonderful since it IS my birthday!!!!!!

NO WAY!!! That is SO insanely awesome!! I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate a birthday than diving some of the best spots on planet earth, followed by kickin' it on the beach or mexican 'disco' with all the margheritas and tequilla shots your heart desires!! And since it would be your first cave/cavern dive, it would truly be something you would NEVER forget!! Seriously, that is sooooo freaking cool, and I am totally jealous! I think last year I celebrated my birth by watching TV, haha!

Don't forget the flying after diving guidelines. My return flight departs at 12:30 on Monday. How about yours?

NO WAY!!! That is SO insanely awesome!! I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate a birthday than diving some of the best spots on planet earth, followed by kickin' it on the beach or mexican 'disco' with all the margheritas and tequilla shots your heart desires!! And since it would be your first cave/cavern dive, it would truly be something you would NEVER forget!! Seriously, that is sooooo freaking cool, and I am totally jealous! I think last year I celebrated my birth by watching TV, haha!

It's a FREAKING date then!!!!! I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday!! Doing something for the first time. Enjoying new friends. Alcohol is a must!!!!:cheers: Don't be jealous, you will be diving some of the best spots too!!! Cozumel is truely amazing! This will be my third trip there.

Let me know if you book this ahead of time.

It's gonna be a party!!! Everyone welcome! I'm so excited! I'm going shopping now for a new bikini! Nothing like a little retail therapy!!!!!:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom