Cenotes in End of June Beginning of July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are big fans of Akumal, the heart of cenote country and the Akumal dive shop will arrange your excursions. Lots of great condos and 1 good hotel right in Akumal. More in the surrounding area. See all lodging options at locogringo.com, who will do your booking. We have booked through them many times, and they are reliable and legit. Our favorite place to stay- Las Casitas condos.
Have a great time!
DIvemasterDennis

hello waterdance: happy that you decides to visit riviera maya,nicolas from cenotexperience is the guy; I have the oportunity to work with him,very professional guide...(if is not available I offer my self to guiding you through this magic experience)
for places to stay some all inclusive resort without kids(valentin,sandos playacar,palace cove and barcelo premier near by puerto aventuras,dorado resort near by tulum)or rent a condo, studio or house some option all around the area(in puerto aventuras, akumal,chan chemuyil, chemuyil)for transportation you may rent a car is more easy to travel( special with the temperature)also good way to visit many places after diving and have lunch in many good places are near by the divesites....have a happy dive!!

hello,
I truly reccomend the accomodation on the beach in Tulum in a new place called Ahau Hotel. Great people and great ambience. Good selection of rooms and all beach front. Worth trying http://ahautulum.com
I also represent Tulum Scuba which is not a dive shop but we dive and explore here since 97. We are 2 instructors and cenote guides, we offer hotel pick up, lunch and great diving. We provide safety and professional service, good jungle experience, beautyful places with no hastle and rush. We have people coming to dive with us from all over the world for over 10 years. If you guys are interested in meeting us we are going to share our passion and love for cenote. We are definitely not business oriented, we truly enjoy what we are doing. Our website is in rebuliding process but you can have some more information about us on facebook.
gosia and jeff
tulumscuba@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom