Central Florida working diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pipedope

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
Hi all,

I just joined the group here, looks like lots of fun.
I spend a fair amount of time inside drainage pipes doing inspections and installing/removing plugs, ergo "pipedope."

Right now I have way to little time for fun diving as I just started a new business servicing electrical and electronic systems on boats. With a little luck and lots of work I should be able to get to the point og having both time and money to go dive in lots of interesting locations.

michael

I was wondering about your name! You can't imagine some of the things I thought of :D

Welcome to the Board! I hope you'll take a bit of your time and spend it here.

I hail from just south of you on the I-4 corridor/parking lot. Hope to see you around on the boards AND in the water.

Pvc cement is for making canister lights.

Nitrogen is for getting wacked. :))

The difference between an ordinary dope and a pipedope is an ordinary dope will go into a pipe once.
A pipedope will go back and do it again.

It is still lots nicer and safer than working offshore oil.

michael

welcome to the board, Interesting job!

Hi Pipedope welcome to the board. from Kingston Ontario.. hope you enjoy the forum..
Barry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom