Central Ohio PADI Instructors?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Militant83

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Are there any Ohio PADI instructors that might be able to help a couple central Ohio LEOs complete their OW cert. They have completed the online academics and completed the skills testing with an instructor. Then the instructor who originally said they would work with their schedules to get their check out dives done has bailed on them. And now being late in the season they are having trouble finding someone to complete their checkout dives. None of the local dive shops have been any help either at this point.

Anyone who may be able to help or knows someone is greatly appreciated.

Call Andy Silverman at Columbus Scuba. He's a friend of mine and someone I'd let train my kids. I'd ask him to do it to sei standards though. But he is a busy padi shop and if it has to be padi the only one in central ohio I can recommend. There is an independent instructor I'd consider as well. Rich Lauer . He's not as easy to get ahold of as Andy though.

---------- Post added November 3rd, 2015 at 08:07 PM ----------

Expect to pay and their skills and knowledge verified before going to open water though.

Back
Top Bottom