Centro, Sur 1, Sur 2, Sur 3, Sur4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

etexdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can anyone tell me what airport shuttle zone Hotel Cozumel is in?

If someone has a list it would be great to know what hotels are in what zones.

Thanks!

upload_2019-8-15_8-24-27.jpeg

I believe these zones are for TAXIS NOT SHARED VAN from airport

The shared van has only 4 SUR zones

SUR 1 EL Cantil- Puerta Maya
SUR 2 El Presidente- Chankanaab
SUR 3 Costa sel Sol- Reef Club
SUR 4 Allegro- Iberostar

Hope this helps

Mike

I agree. In addition, there's also a "Centro" zone for the downtown hotels like Casa Mexicana and Suites Bahia. The TA link below has a pic of the zones and prices, but no description of the zone's boundaries.

Transportation from the Cozumel Airport: Draft #2 - Cozumel Forum - TripAdvisor
VanPrice.jpg

Just saw this at the end of the TA link that I posted. It doesn't mention the "Urbana" zone in the picture however.

The shuttle van zones include the following hotels. Not all hotels may be listed (Especially for centro) but it should be adequate.

A. Centro: Area bordered by the airport road on the north, Avenue 65 to the east and Calle 11 to the south. Some of the hotels include Hacienda San Miguel, Flamingo, Plaza Cozumel, Suites Colonial, Bahia, Villas Las Anclas, Safari Inn, Vista del Mar, Casa Mexicana, Mary Carmen,Pepita, Mi Casa, Costa Brava, Barracuda. For others, check http://cancunmap.com/cozumel-hotels.html. Centro also covers the ferry to/from Playa del Carmen and Isis rental car agency.

B. Norte. Every point north of the airport road. Cantamar, Villa Aldora, Puesto del Sol II, Coral Princess, Hotel B, Palmas Realas, Nah-ha, Miramar, Las Brisas, Playa Azul, El Cozumeleno, Melia Country Club Estates.

C. Sur 1: El Cantil, Cozumel Palace, Hotel Cozumel, Blue Angel, Villablanca, El Palomar, Park Royal, Casa del Mar, El Cid La Ceibaending at Puerta Maya.

D. Sur 2: El Presidente, The Landmark, Fiesta Americana to Chankanaab.

E. Sur 3: Costa del Sol, Aura, Sabor, Reef Club
F: Sur 4: Allegro, Occidental Grand, Iberostar

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom