Certified and excited…from the diving Mecca of Phoenix, Arizona

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never been there. But, I would have to find out if Puerto Penasco is warm or cold water. My goal is warm water diving only.
I believe I am going to have to practice in Lake Pleasant…oh, yeah. BUT, I have to improve the skills. 😄
Rocky Point is warm warm warm, at least in August. I wore a dive skin and didn't need a wetsuit at all.

And just FYI, Lake UnPleasant can be downright chilly, yo. I did my drysuit cert there in late January 2000. The water temp was 55F on the surface.

I have never been there. But, I would have to find out if Puerto Penasco is warm or cold water. My goal is warm water diving only.
I was going to invite you here to San Diego to buddy with me, but nevermind! brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tropical in the summer, down to 60 or a little below mid-winter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom