Changes that Senior divers make?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you, the hunt is on!

My cart has a weight limit of 180-200lbs. Others have limits as low as 100-150lbs. Depends on what you’re hauling and how much. With 2xLP85s and an AL40, I needed the higher weight limit.

underwear?

With 2xLP85s and an AL40, I needed the higher weight limit.
Excellent point. Another option for the heavy loads is a hand truck with a ratchet strap for tanks. My buddy (using a handtruck) snickered when I pulled the handle off my cheapo wagon going up a hill, but I've had no problems since I switched. That thing is literally bulletproof.

Excellent point. Another option for the heavy loads is a hand truck with a ratchet strap for tanks. My buddy (using a handtruck) snickered when I pulled the handle off my cheapo wagon going up a hill, but I've had no problems since I switched. That thing is literally bulletproof.

The hand truck sucks for other gear. I can easily move other gear bags and such in my cart. Plus I also use it for groceries, hauling trash to the dumpster in my complex, etc.

Why don't you just get a Cato?

Peter Sellers? The Pink Panther?

Cato was his house-man who would lie in wait and surprise attack him.

ok. I don't know why its so funny but it just is.

Are you saying we need a Scuba Sherpa? :D

Yes. As much as I am all about being self-supporting that's exactly why I had kids.

Yes. As much as I am all about being self-supporting that's exactly why I had kids.

My buddies are very good about helping. If they offer, I help. Sometimes my knees/sciatica are bothering me enough at the end of a diving day that I’ll ask for my tanks to be rolled back to my SUV. Just can’t get up that slope from the water line.

Back
Top Bottom